#TravelLive – Real Time Travel Reports on Twitter
Artikel aus dem #TravelLive Blog auf www.TravelLive.cc
#TravelLive is the first online travel report live on Twitter – and: it's a completely new way to experience a touristic destination.
How Does a #TravelLive Report Work?
The Austrian journalist and social media expert Günter Exel visits a country – either by attending a press trip or on his own initiative. His impressions are recorded live on his iPhone and are published via Twitter. Tools like Keepstream or Friendfeed add a multimedia touch to the story: Through these, Exel's travel impressions can be experienced with texts, photos, video and audio.
Where Can You Experience a #TravelLive Story?
A #TravelLive report is not only published on Twitter twitter.com/TravelLiveCC and on the #TravelLive Blog www.TravelLive.cc: It can be embedded on any website or blog. For instance, reports like #JordanLive or #AlgarveLive were taken over by media partners such as travel magazines, travel trade publications, travel blogs, travel agencies and tour operators.
Multimedia, Sensual … and A Boost for Google & Co.
#TravelLive offers an exciting marketing alternative for the tourism industry - destinations, tour operators, hotel chains, cruise lines, event organizers a.s.o. #TravelLive conveys impressions of a destination or an event - sensually, in multimedia and real time.
A #TravelLive report ensures an extraordinary live experience, high attention and synergies with your own social media presence. You also have the right to embed the report with a few lines of HTML on your own website. Therefore the #TravelLive report remains visible over a long period of time.
In addition, a #TravelLive report on Twitter, Facebook and Friendfeed does increase one's visibility on the web significantly. In the case of #AlgarveLive and #JordanLive, distribution on the websites of #TravelLive and its partners, on Twitter, Friendfeed and various online PR platforms provided more than 1,000 Google hits respectively.
#TravelLive – Our Offer for the Tourism Industry
Service and Costs
The costs of a #TravelLive report are based on the effort and may vary by destination / client. We would be pleased to provide you with a tailor-made offer on request!
- Preparation of content sites on www.TravelLive.cc
- Preparation of real time streams on Friendfeed
- Preparation and links to the curated reports on Keepstream
- Branding of #TravelLive- and Twitter logos for the respective destination
- Preparation of download materials for the media partner section: summary, press release, HTML codes for Keepstream and Friendfeed, pictures and logos
- Canvassing of media partners who are interested to take over the real time report on their websites (example: media partners of #JordanLive)
- Writing a press release and publication on more than 100 online PR platforms, Twitter and RSS services (example: press release for #JordanLive)
- Curation of daily reports on Keepstream
- Blog articles with curation of daily reports (example: blog article for #JordanLive)
- Ongoing announcements on @TravelLiveCC and on other Twitter accounts like @guenterexel, @news_tourismus and @twitt_consult
- Operation costs per day (lump sum)
- Charge compensation for expenses on travel, accommodation and meals (if necessary)
- Charge compensation for roaming fees and WiFi fees (if necessary)
- Preparatory / accompanying blog reports